living in my shoes

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Scrap Pink Event !

We had our second Annual Scrap pink event at the Scrapbook Nook on Sat. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. IT was a huge success, and tons of fun, And if your a fan of pink, then this was the place for you!
It was a very long day, but tons of fun, We had severval people that were with us last year as well as this year, I never could get them all in one picture, but I got them here and there.
The beautiful cake was made By Jenns Sweet Cakes, it was very yummy and very popular around here.

The last picture of Julie, Myself, and Jill. They are the ladies that I scrap with at the friday night moonlighters, about once a month. Jill was also my roommate at the Keepsake Cottage earlier this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tami, your hair is getting so long!!! It looks really cute! How is it that now you have the long hair and I have the short hair? :)

Scrap Pink looks like a really fun event. That is one thing I miss about digital scrapbooking... the LSS crops. It's not quite the same when you bring your laptop. Everyone looks at you funny. LOL!