living in my shoes

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Big night this weekend!

Scott has planned a big night for us on SAT. Our 7th anniversary is on Monday, and after all the birthdays and the trip this summer that I planned, I told him I was done planning, and if he wanted to do anything for our anniversary, it was up to him to plan.
We will be staying at the paramount hotel for the night, Then we have dinner reservations at Ruth Chris Steakhouse, and after dinner we will be seeing the Phantom of the opera. Not to mention the morning , which I am having a pedicure, and then shopping at Sephora at the new Westfield Shopping mall at South Center. ( Meagan, All those links were for you! I know how you love doing that!)
I will have to post after with pictures and Details, but I must say, I am just impressed with his planning!

And on other news, the red sox are in the playoffs again this year, and again they are playing the Angels. the won game one last night, and game two is Friday night, and I have to tell you, I am so happy that they are OFF on SAT , cause I cant say that I would have been able to keep my mind on the Phantom, when the red sox were playing a playoff game!!! Thanks GOD I dont have to deal with that!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now don't you think your post looks lovely with the different colored links?

I thought so. ;)

You should let Scott plan things more often. He clearly has a knack for it. WOW!

We are going into Seattle at the end of the month for Backyardigans LIVE! Try to not be jealous.

Ahhh...to see grown up plays again....