living in my shoes

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the Keepsake Cottage!


A couple of weeks ago I stayed at the Keepsake cottage, its a wonderful scrapbook retreat cottage located in Auburn( very close to home). the cottage will sleep 14, we had ten ladies, IT is wonderful cause the hostess, Katie, cooks all your meals for you, from Friday at 2 till sunday at 2, all you need to worry about is Scrapping! ( or holding your place in line for the cricut expression, cause Katie has 55 cartridges) .
( I dont know why the above paragraph is underlined ,and I sure dont know how to remove it, lol)
workspace for the 14 ladies!

Lynette and I on SAT, we were tired, not much sleep the night before!
katie takes pictures of all her guests the night before the leave, you cant tell in the picture, but she has a beautiful view of MT Rainer.
I got a bunch of layouts done, 30 total, it was a wonderful weekend, nice to get away, and very nice to not have anything to do but scrap for the whole weekend!


again, I dont know what I did to this post, if it links you somewhere, I didnt mean to!! LOL
the first picture was the room Jill and I stayed in, all the rooms are different, all just as fun as the one before, Her youngest daughter Molly, picked out the decor for my room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cute blog!!! However did you do it? *wink*

You seriously got THIRTY layouts done in a weekend. I don't know how I feel about that. We may not be able to be friends anymore. I think I did thirty layouts last YEAR. Go speed racer!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!